Faace Sweaty Mask 100ml
Calm overheated skin with Faace Sweaty Mask. This mattifying mask for skin that feels clammy is ideal during exercise, but can just as easily be used for an important meeting or a hot day at the beach. Ingredients such as bergamot and galbanum - a matting resin - provide an anti-glime effect, while grapefruit refreshes and cleanses the skin. The mask feels cool and prevents overheating. Faace Sweaty Mask is suitable for all skin types, cruelty-free and free from gluten, parabens, perfume, mineral oils and other chemical additives.
How to use
Apply a thin layer as a lightweight leave-on mask or as a primer under make-up. Can also be applied in a thicker layer. Leave on for 20 minutes or overnight. Rinse off with lukewarm water and follow with moisturiser.
- Argan oil. Soothes the skin and cleanses the pores.
- Grapefruit. Nourishes the skin with vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Bergamot. Fights impurities and calms redness.
- Galbanum. Refreshes stressed skin and cleanses intensively.
- Mattifying and refreshing mask that protects the skin from sweating
- Combats clogged pores and impurities
- Calms overactive sebum production
- Hydrates and firms
- Cleanses the skin without irritating it
- Use as a primer, mask or leave-on night mask
- Approximately 40 applications in one tube
- Vegan and sustainably produced
- Free from gluten, parabens, perfume, mineral oils and other chemical additives
- Cruelty free
- Sustainable packaging made from at least 60% recycled material
All skin types.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Sclerotium Gum*, Biosaccharide Gum-1*, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum*, Coco-caprylate*, Propanediol & Salix Alba*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) kernel oil*, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) root oil*, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) resin oil*, Benzyl Alcohol*/**, Citral**, Linalool**
*=certified organic ingredient
**=occurs naturally in essential oils, possible allergens
- Article number