SKINHAPTICS Smooth Cream Sensitive Hands 30ml
A creamy hand cream with cotton and plum oil that cares for sensitive hands. SkinHaptics Smooth Cream Sensitive Hands has a soothing effect thanks to vitamin B5 (panthenol) and protects the thin skin of the hands against external influences that may damage the skin. The nourishing formula of Smooth Cream Sensitive Hands makes dry, rough hands soft and moisturised again. Formulated with a natural, allergen-free fragrance. This makes the hand cream suitable for all ages and skin types.
- Cotton seed oil. Nourishing and caring.
- Organic plum oil. Soothing and naturally sweet-smelling, it acts as a natural perfume.
- Organic sunflower oil. Protects the skin barrier, reducing moisture loss from the skin. Stimulates the absorption of lipids into the skin.
- Glycerine. Retains moisture in the skin, keeping it well hydrated.
- Vitamin E & K. Has a hydrating and protective effect. Combats pigmentation and cell damage caused by UV rays, for example.
- Panthenol. Calming and nourishing.
- Natural fragrance. Allergen-free.
- 100% natural and mild hand cream for all skin types and ages
- Creamy texture
- Does not feel greasy and absorbs quickly, suitable for all times of the day
- With cottonseed oil, organic plum oil, sunflower oil and glycerin
- Protective thanks to vitamins E & K, counteracts pigmentation
- Panthenol has a calming and restorative effect
- Formulated with allergen-free, natural fragrance
- Protects the skin's barrier function, so the skin stays hydrated
- 100% natural ingredients, 27% from organic farming
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Does not contain parabens, synthetic fragrances and colours, mineral oils and sulphates
All skin types.
- Washing Care Delicate Hands
Aqua, coco-caprylate, glyceryl stearate SE, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, prunus domestica seed oil*, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, panthenol, ethyl hexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, citric acid, parfum (fragrance), tocopherol
*=from organic farming
- Article number