John Masters Organics Scalp Stimulating Shampoo with Spearmint & Meadowsweet 236ml
Hair that quickly becomes oily is often the result of an overactive sebum production by the scalp. A shampoo with the right ingredients detoxifies the scalp and keeps the sebum production under control. In John Masters Organics Scalp Stimulating Shampoo, you will find, among other things, spearmint oil and meadowsweet extract, which detoxify the oily scalp and regulate the production of sebum. Peppermint oil and eucalyptus soothe the scalp and improve overall scalp health, leaving hair feeling fresh, full and soft. Thanks to panthenol (vitamin B5), hair is given the chance to grow healthily and the risk of breakage and split ends is reduced. John Masters Organics Scalp Stimulating Shampoo contains no mineral oils, silicones, parabens, sulphates or artificial colourings.
- Meadowsweet extract. Helps reduce inflammation and detoxifies and exfoliates the scalp.
- Green mint. Balances sebum production, has a cooling and stimulating effect.
- Eucalyptus oil. Purifies the scalp and makes the hair shiny.
- Stimulates hair growth and prevents hair breakage.
- Gentle shampoo for oily hair with > 70% natural ingredients
- Detoxifies the scalp and regulates sebum production
- Cleanses intensively without stripping the hair of its natural oil layer
- Stimulating and soothing
- Lathers richly
- Panthenol stimulates hair growth and prevents hair breakage
- Makes hair supple, soft and well moisturised
- Free of mineral oils, silicones, parabens, sulphates and artificial colourings
- Cruelty free
- Also for coloured hair
Anyone with a sensitive scalp and/or oily hair.
- Article number