Zinergi Magnesium Expert 60 tablets
Magnesium is a body's own mineral stored in the bones, teeth, muscles and body fluids. The human body needs magnesium for many body processes, including converting food into energy, cardiovascular function, healthy bones and skeletal muscle function. Magnesium also plays a role in inflammation. In addition, magnesium can help improve symptoms of fatigue, lethargy, cardiovascular, bone and heart and muscle spasms. Zinergi Magnesium Expert can be taken when insufficient magnesium is taken through diet. Magnesium Expert is formulated with five different types of magnesium, making this supplement extra effective and particularly well absorbed by the body. Zinergi's vegan supplement is free from sugar, yeast, gluten, soy, milk and artificial fragrances, colours and flavours. Magnesium Expert is a supplement to healthy diet.
- Filler (rice flour)
- Coating (hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)
- Anti-caking agent
- Unique magnesium supplement containing five different magnesium forms (including citrate, bisglycinate, malate, glycerophosphate and taurate)
- Contains 180 mg elemental magnesium per capsule
- Is well absorbed by the body
- Contributes to healthy brain and muscle function
- Supports fatigue and lethargy
- Sustainable packaging with low CO2 footprint, aluminium-free
- Also suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Does not contain sugar, yeast, gluten, soy, preservatives and artificial fragrances, colours and flavours
Take one capsule daily with water during a meal.