John Masters Organics Hydrating Face Cream with Rose & Apricot 30ml
Looking for a nourishing, hydrating cream that doesn't feel heavy and greasy at the same time? John Masters Organics Hydrating Face Cream has it all. This lightweight moisturiser with rose, apricot and borage oil works intensively to hydrate without making the skin feel sticky. Vitamins A, C & E, essential fatty acids and shea butter soothe and condition the skin, acting as a protector and ensuring that as little moisture as possible escapes from your skin. Do you often suffer from redness? The rose oil has a soothing effect and counteracts redness on the face.
How to use
Use morning and evening after cleanser, toner and serum. Apply two to three pumps to clean fingertips and massage into skin.
- Rose oil. Calming, soothing and anti-redness properties.
- Apricot oil. Full of essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins A, C & E.
- Borage oil. Rich in essential fatty acids, for fresh, young skin.
- Shea butter. Moisturises and softens.
- Lightweight moisturiser with > 70% natural ingredients
- Nourishes, moisturises and softens
- Does not feel greasy
- Full of vitamins A, C & E, essential fatty acids and shea butter
- Combats redness
- Works against lines and wrinkles
- Cruelty free
- Free of perfume, alcohol, mineral oils and other chemical additives
All skin types.
- Article number