John Masters Organics Hand Wash Rose & Palmarosa
Washing hands becomes fun again with John Masters Organics Hand Wash with Rose & Palmarosa. This mild but effective hand wash with rose and palmarosa oil rids the skin of dirt, while glycerine, aloe vera and vegetable oils keep the skin nourished, hydrated and soft. It does not dry out the skin and leaves hands smelling addictively good thanks to rose oil. The hand soap is free from perfume, alcohol, mineral oils and other chemical additives.
- Rose oil. Antibacterial, soothing and nurturing.
- Palmarosa oil. Moisturises the skin.
- Frankincense oil. Keeps the skin elastic.
- Mild hand soap with > 70% natural ingredients
- Gently removes dirt from the skin
- Does not dry out the skin
- With natural oils of rose, ylang ylang, palmarosa and geranium
- Aloe vera and glycerine moisturise and repair the skin
- Cruelty free
- Free of perfume, alcohol, mineral oils and other chemical additives
All skin types.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, water/aqua/eau, sodium cocoyl glutamate, glycerin, caprylyl capryl glucoside, gluconolactone, cellulose gum, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, Ceratonia siliqua gum, sucrose, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, Acacia concinna fruit extract, Balanites aegyptiaca (desert date) fruit extract, Gypsophila paniculata root extract, PCA, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, bisabolol, Vanilla planifolia (vanilla) fruit extract, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf oil, Salvia sclarea (clary sage) flower/leaf oil, Cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa) leaf oil, Cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) wood oil, phenethyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, calcium gluconate, citric acid, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, tocopherol, potassium sorbate, sorbic acid, citronellol**, geraniol**, linalool**
*=certified organic ingredient
**=naturally occurring components of essential oils
- Article number