Zinergi Fiber Expert 300gr
Sufficient fibre contributes to healthy bowel function. Fibre is responsible for bowel movements and provides a prolonged feeling of satiety. Zinergi Fiber Expert incorporates over twenty types of fruit and vegetable extracts (paprika, broccoli, spinach, kale, cabbage, ginger, green tea, raspberry, banana, kiwi, mango, plum, lime, cranberry, orange, pineapple, grapefruit, cherry, lemon, apricot), packed with fibre. The powder is supplemented with scientifically researched high-quality fibre, including baobab and banana powder and FOS. The L-glutamine present is an amino acid responsible for building other amino acids and proteins in the body. Zinergi's vegan supplement is free from sugar, yeast, gluten, soy, milk and artificial flavours, colours and fragrances. Fiber Expert is a supplement to healthy diet.
- Acacia gum
- Banana powder
- Baobab powder
- Citrus fibre
- Fruits & Greens extract 4%.
- Balanced combination of high-quality, scientifically researched fibres
- With L-glutamine, for amino acid and protein production
- Contains twenty fruit and vegetable extracts, packed with natural fibres
- For a healthy bowel movement
- Gives a long-lasting feeling of satiety
- Sustainable packaging with low CO2 footprint, aluminium-free
- Also suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Contains no sugar, yeast, gluten, soya, milk or artificial aromas, colours or flavours
Add one level measuring spoon (5 g) to a glass of water daily, stir and drink preferably during or just after a meal.
- Article number