Suki Skincare MenoCycle - Reviving Cooling Spray 100ml
Getting a little too hot due to a hot flash? With Suki Reviving Cooling Spray, you can keep cool even during perimenopause and menopause. The hydrating and cooling face mist brings instant hydration, feels wonderfully fresh and tames hot flushes, keeping skin from overheating. Betaine, sodium hyaluronate and glycerin improve skin hydration while stimulating the production of skin's own hyaluronic acid. Also use as a fixing spray over make-up, to extend the hold of make-up.
- Frescolat® A natural extract that is naturally cooling.
- Betaine. A plant-based, active care ingredient that hydrates the skin and increases moisture levels to make it softer and smoother.
- Sodium hyaluronate. Stimulates the production of skin's own hyaluronic acid in the deeper skin layers. Hydrates deep into the skin.
- Glycerine. Intensively moisturises the skin and prevents dehydration.
- Moisturising and cooling face mist
- Supports the skin during perimenopause and menopause
- Brings coolness when hot flushes are imminent
- Feels wonderfully fresh on the skin
- Retains moisture in the skin for optimally hydrated skin
- Also suitable as a fixing spray after applying make-up
- Comes in sustainable, recyclable packaging
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Free from parabens, synthetic fragrances and colours, mineral oils and sulphates
All skin types, particularly in support of menopause.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Betaine, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Poria Cocos Polysaccharide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Gluconate
*=natural fragrance from essential oils of Grapefruit, Lavandin, Lime, Cornmint, Tangerine, Bergamot, Bois de Rose, Patchouli, Lemon, Vetiver, & Yuzu
- Article number